Thursday

Remember Me...

Liz, the one who would try to write something everyday or other day. I've really slacked off and that bugs me. I like coming here and jotting down my thoughts, but lately there isn't really anything to write about that would sound interesting. Also, I'm coming home really tired for some reason and thinking requires too much work. So, all this week I've been coming home and hopping into bed with my CSI books. Makes for some good sleepin' after reading a chapter or two.

As you can see I've already changed my theme (at Windows Live Spaces). I wanted something with fall colors with Halloween coming up. Maybe this weekend I will work on that entry about my mom and her craftywork. Alot of our decorations for outside were made by her and I think y'all would enjoy looking at the photos of her crafty notions.

I must cut this short and head off to bed to begin yet another boring day.

Later

No comments: