Wednesday

Meet My Family

If you've been keeping up with reading my space, you will know that I talk about my family. Well, I'm getting tired of calling my hubby hubby and my son son and my sis sis. My mom's okay. I usually call her mom anyway. I've decided to give the people that I mention nicknames and a description: Wyrm-this is my husband. He's really into online gaming and Dungeons and Dragons. He does have a soft side to him but rarely shows it to the world. He just turned 34 and shares the same birthday with my son. CR-this is my son. He just recently turned 15 and will be a sophomore at high school next term. He is the light of my life. He shares the same birthday with my husband. Mom-obviously my mom. She's 68 and loves working with her flowers and crafts. Took-this is my sister and she would kill me if she knew that I was using her childhood nickname (it's actually tookums). She's 31. T-this is my close friend. We've been friends since high school. She turned 35 in March. I'll catch up to her in July. Grandma-obviously my grandmother on my mom's side. She's one tough lady with what she has been through these past few years. She's had heart surgery, is dealing with lumps in her breast and has lost her youngest daughter last year. I admire her.

No comments: