Thursday

Another Hard Day at Work

It's not that my job is hard, it's the fact that I have to stand on that damn concrete for about 9 hours. My feet, knees, and legs are killing me. And if that wasn't enough, I think dear ol' hubby is in the bedroom. Usually he doesn't come to bed until about 5 or 6 in the morning. Tonight of all nights, I think he is in there watching tv. I won't get any sleep till he decides to give in. I know I should have been to bed sooner, but I couldn't help it. I've been spending my time at MSN Games. I've gotten hooked on this little game called Zuma. The dang thing is addictive. I also play Bejeweled 2, MahJong, and TextTwist. Those are my favorites. I love passing off time playing those. I have got to call it a night. I don't think my legs can't stand it anymore sitting here.

No comments: