Sunday

Goodbye For Now

Hush, my dearest friend

Don’t cry for me
Shed your tears another day
I haven’t really left you
I’ll always be in your heart
And with you in other ways
You won’t see me anymore
Or hear my voice
Because my body will be gone
But I’ll leave you something precious
That you can always treasure
And to help my soul live on
Remember the times we shared
And also the heartaches
Of our time together that was true
When you feel your heart break
And you taste your tears
Please know that I’m thinking of you
I’ll be that inner voice you hear
When times are bad
To lift your spirits high
God has given me wings
To become your guardian angel
And I’ve learned how to fly
So don’t think of me as gone
I don’t really want to leave
And there’s still too much I need to do
So please wear a smile
Think of me always
And my memory will live on through you
Until we meet again…Goodbye for now






This and all other works contained in this site are copyrighted©. No reproduction in any manner is permitted.







No comments: