Sunday

Happy New Year

Well, it's finally 2006. I hope and pray that this year turns out much better than last year. Last year was rough. I am dealing with my anxiety problems, my ocd, I lost my aunt, my hubby lost his aunt, my grandma was diagnosed with breast cancer, now diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder, and so much more. In my other blog I stated that this year I was going to jump start my brain. With where I work, my brain feels so sluggish and I feel like a zombie. It's making me miserable. I may not do everything, but I am looking into learning to sing, teaching myself to play the flute, get back into writing and my poetry and other things. I've always been an artsy type. I just never really indulged myself into it. Some of my writings I will be posting here. Keep watching.

No comments: