Saturday

March-Theme of the Month (Ch ch ch changes)

I know it's not the end of February yet, but I was getting antsy for something different and decided to do a switch. March's theme is going to be Spring cause that's what I'm wishing would get here so I went with a template with flowers. Not only that it kind of goes with my floral/nature album. I'm bored, but everytime the weekend gets here it's like my brain goes to mush and just stops working. I may be adding some more book and game listings later on tonight or tomorrow. There are some things that I have added recently but haven't gotten around to a description. Under websites, I have added Classmates. This a a site of high school classmates listings. I've added my name and info. Check it out for yourself. There's also some interest groups that you can join and meet new people. Under my blog directories, I've added two new listings. Both are in beta at this time. BlogHer is a listing of blogs by women(men can be listed also). You'll find hot topics of interests, blogrolls, and other things. There is also an upcoming BlogHer Conference that you can register to attend. Have a look since there is so much more than what I can describe here. BlogMad is a directory that will work sort of along the lines of BlogExplosion where you earn credits for surfing blogs. They have a system set up now for those that sign up you can earn referral credits by placeing a referral link in your blog. The launch of the site is supposed to be soon. Read for yourself to find out the exact date. Not really in the mood right now to blog about anything in particular and I haven't watched any movies to give a review so I guess I'll close for now and watch CSI:Miami (Second Season) on DVD with mom. Later

No comments: