Saturday

Yay! The Weekend

I am so glad that work is finally over or at least for two days. I am so tired and my feet and legs are killing me. I have a funny feeling that work is really going to get on my nerves worse than it did before with this superviser. Well, I didn't go to my appt. today like I was supposed to. After going to bed, I did nothing but toss and turn. I don't think I fell asleep until around 5:00 am, and then dear ol' hubby wakes me up coming to bed around 6:00 am from gaming online to read. Let's just say that when the alarm went off for me to get up there was absolutely no way I could get up that early and then go into work feeling like crap so I made my appt. for another day. Gonna cut this one short and play a few rounds of Zuma before heading off to bed. Later

No comments: