Tuesday

Red Face Free

It was so nice to be out in public without the noticeable flaming red cheeks, forehead, chin, and nose. I tried my new makeup, and it pretty much lasted for the whole shift. One cheek was starting to show a little pink, my nose was starting to shine through a little bit , but other than that, I am very well pleased with the foundation. It felt so light like I didn't have any makeup on at all. I am totally satisfied with the product. Work, work, work. It puts a damper on things that I would like to do. I really need to get up off my lazy butt and do some studying, but by the time I get home, I just don't feel like using my brain anymore and end up just relaxing in front of the computer before I go to bed. Speaking of bed, that's where I need to get in about an hour. We need to get up early and head into town for some errands which we were supposed to do yesterday morning, but the hubby goofed around until it was too late. I'm going to try again to get him up and going. I believe I will be adding a new module and have my own "Pick of the Week". This will of course be blogs of my choosing and possible some websites. Site/blogs will be chosen for either content and/or template design. I love surfing blogs and looking at the different template designs. It's like looking into the blogger's personality. I may do an introduction in a blog entry and also add to the module. I don't really know just yet. Well, it's time for me to wind down, get some shuteye, and start a new day. Later

No comments: