Sunday

The End of Bliss

It is with regret that I have to say our week of relaxation and bliss has come to a close. Tomorrow will start another venture at that plant of madness we call work. Is it too much to ask if there is a dream job of sorts where I could possible stay home and just blog or write to my heart's content and still get that green stuff that don't grow on trees to pay those pesky bills? Eh, oh well, just return back to reality. As you can see this week I have done a major overhaul at my space here. I'm not going to bore you with explaining everything when I have already posted explanations throughout. Just go and get click happy and enjoy what you find. I will say that one of the things I added was a module as an index to all of my poetry that I have posted on here. Other than that you will have to look for everything else(in other words I'd like for you surfers to stay a little longer than a couple of minutes) Much to my amazement, I have been able to edit my profile. That annoying thing would not let me access the edit page for some strange unknown reason(or maybe it had to do with the changes that are going on). Anyway while playing around I discovered that it would finally let me in, and I have added it back to my space along with the picture that I was wanting to display. Hubby and I have enjoyed our week off tremendously. Saturday involved going to the theater and watching Stay Alive. Cool movie. Sunday we were invited to my friend's church to watch the play, He's Alive. Powerful and moving performance from all of them. They done an amazing job. Monday consisted of doctor appointments and errands. We will be getting a call in about a week or so to pick up hubby's new glasses. Both of my guys are nearsighted and have to wear glasses. This time though for my son's I opted for them to add transition lenses for him. He loves them. Tuesday was a pleasurable day of shopping in Evansville with my sis. Things are not going very well right now between her and her husband so she is staying with us for awhile to get things settled. It isn't very often that my sis and I get to go out together and do things. Our work schedules never coincide for us to have fun on the weekend. She splurged at her favorite store Victoria's Secret. Uh, not the store for me I have to say. I purchased a new pair of shoes and found some wonderful insoles to hopefully alleviate my foot problem(plantar fasciitis, tendonitis, and heel pain). I will know after this week if they will work or not. Wednesday comprised of relaxing and getting my hair permed. As for Thursday, just refer to Wednesday only without the perm. Friday was the same as Wednesday and Thursday except for mom and I met my son up at the cafe after school. Nothing fancy. Just a little town restaurant. Mom got a barbecue sandwich and chips, I got a hamburger and some huge onion rings, and my son got chopped steak and french fries. For dessert my son and I had sundaes. Yummy. Saturday started off just like the others(me basically telling my son that I wanted the computer and he could go play a video game). At about 5:30 hubby and I left to pick up groceries and to catch the movie, Silent Hill. Totally wicked. I really liked. Don't know what hubby thought of it though. I will give a review of this and some other movies later on. Nope I didn't get my lazy butt out and take some photos. I should have though. I definitely need a kick in the rear for that one. Well, it's 3:36 am here and I haven't played Zuma yet. Don't know why, but it's become a habit to play this game before I head off to bed. So I must close out of MSN and play my game. Later

No comments: