Saturday

Hurray for the Weekend!

As you can tell by the time that I'm posting this entry, I dont' have to work this weekend. Yay! It is such a relief. I already feel rested and relaxed. I slept in and caught up on some much needed rest. Sorry that I haven't been posting much lately. Honestly, I've been coming home too tired and don't really have that much to post about. I live a very ordinary life and as much as I really need to, there are times when I just can't find the humor in what I do. As I blog surf, I see that other people live ordinary lives, but have interesting entries. I just simply can't find a way to write about my everyday life in an interesting way. Hence, the reason I come up with my pick of the week. I like writing about other things moreso than I do myself. Blogging really interests me and it's easier for me to come up with the words. I don't really care for politics. My opinion on that is that politicians are just out for themselves and not for the good of the people or our country. I'm not really a newsy type person either. I have to give my apologies to Val for not posting an introduction yet. It's been kind of hard this week due to either me having to work late or hubby having to work late. I will type up an introduction to you and get up. The weather here has really been something. We've had storms here this week and yesterday in one area they reported having golf ball sized hail. For here in my town, we only got pea sized hail. I called home from work to check on my mom and my son. So far we've been very lucky and are counting our blessings. Tennessee lost about 12 lives from this storm, and I believe about 14 live(I could be wrong)from a previous storm. Both stroms spawned tornadoes, and they were hit pretty hard. My thoughts go out to those families. We've kind of been having a family turmoil this past week. My sis and her husband are having some marital problems right now, and she's spent a few days with us. I've been praying for them the best that I know how for them to be able to work things out. My sis is starting to look haggard from all of the stress. I'm really worried about her. Outside here is gorgeous, but cold. Can you believe that we have a frost advisory for tonight? There have been times where it's snowed in April. My son is hoping that it does snow. He's been home this past week for spring break and is not wanting to go back to school on Monday. I keep telling him to hang in there. Just this month and then part of May and he'll be out for the summer. My son will be celebrating his 15th birthday the 17th. It seems like yesterday he was just a little thing that I was carrying on my hip. Where has the time gone? Later

No comments: