Monday

What a Wonderful Weekend

First of all, I'd like to say, Happy Easter to everyone! I'm totally off from work for a week. Yay! It's so relaxing sitting here on the computer knowing that I don't have to go in when I get up. That doesn't mean I'll get to sit at home though. Our day is booked with dr. appts. and grocery shopping. It'll still be a joy to be out and about and hopefully the weather will be agreeable. We celebrated hubby and my son's birthdays today. Their's is actually Monday, but we decided it would be easier to cookout and have it today. My son got Mythbusters Season 1 from me, Dynasty Warriors 5: Extreme Legends from my mom, and Fun with Dick and Jane from my sis. He told me later that night that he really enjoyed today. We got the pleasure of seeing the Easter play, He's Alive, that my friend's church puts on every year. Very powerful and moving perfomance from the players. They did a wonderful job. Hope eveyone's day was as good as mine. Later

No comments: