Saturday

Hooray for the Weekend!

Yippee! I don't have to work this weekend. I've been so tired this week coming home from work that I just couldn't get my brain in gear to do any kind of writing and truthfully there really wasn't much to blog about. My internet connection is being a considerable pain yet again and denied me my addiction. So, tonight I have been trying to catch up on reading everyone's blogs. Speaking of blogs, if you see that I have visited but haven't left a comment, please don't be offended. I am reading your entries. It's just that sometimes I really don't know what to say unless what you've written is something that I can relate to. School is coming to a close for the summer real soon. Last day for students is May 18. I will be glad. With working 2nd shift, I don't get to see my son until the weekends. That's why it makes me so angry when they post it for mandatory overtime. Yes, I see him when I come home, but he's snoozing and that isn't the same. We had a little worry with one of his classes. When he brought home his progress report in Algebra his grade so far was a 59. Yikes. I called the school and had a talk with his teacher. If he could manage to keep his grades up for the rest of the school year, he could possibly bring it up to a D. So far he made an 89 on a test yesterday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for him. As you can tell, I don't have a guest yet. I am still going to do the feature. I just haven't felt like coming home and working with it. It's 3:36 am here, and my brain says it's time to give it up. I will write more tomorrow when I'm refreshed. Later

No comments: