Wednesday

Just a Sittin' Here...

and catching up on all my blog reading. The weather here has turned quite chilly. I’m actually wrapped up in a small blanket. As luck would have it, this is the weekend of the “battle” and it’s supposed to be rainy. I hate trying to go out to the grounds and walk around in the mud. If it rains very much, I may be changing my mind about going. I’m working on a writeup about our little event here but haven’t finished it yet. I will definitely post it when I’m done. As you’ve noticed, I haven’t had a guest for the week since Mocha Momma. I’ve asked 3 people if they would like to be featured and so far I’ve had no response from any of them. Sigh. Guess I will keep looking. It’s much more fun to write about someone else than trying to write about lil’ ole me. It’s the final countdown till summer break. CR just has today and Thursday and then he’s done until August. He can’t wait. I had one of my lovely therapy sessions Monday. I know that it’s good for me, but I can’t stand it when he points out things. One thing that popped up in our talk was hypnosis. My problems are so ingrained that hypnosis maybe the only way that I can pinpoint exactly why I have such a need for perfection, and why I have a fear of driving. Ugh. It’s 2:18 am here. Almost time for bed and that means it will soon be time to get up for work. Oh what joy. Guess I will close for now. I have to play Zuma to relax before bed. Later

No comments: