Friday

Just Another Boring Day

My apologies yet again for not posting updates more often. I want so much to come here and write everyday, but there isn't anything of significance going on to write about. Plus, I'm just so frustrated with work, and I know you have to be getting tired of me complaining about my job and such. Rumor has it that we will be working the next 10 Saturdays so my weekends are pretty much gone. It's like we are just not supposed to have any lives of our own. I haven't been able to access my friend Rachel's blog in order to find out about her dad. So I have no news on that right now. CR and Took are planning to go to Owensboro come Monday. CR has already hit me up for some cash, and I suppose I will oblige. I've really been slacking on my space lately. I really need to update my modules with more recent movies, books, DVD's, and recipes. I just haven't been in the mood lately when I come home from work. I guess I shall close for now. I'm still in my work clothes and need to change into my jammies. Later

No comments: