Wednesday

August the Month for Betas? (Blogger in Beta)

Well, I've done gone and found something else new going on in the blogging world. Blogger is undergoing some changes and has launched their Blogger in Beta. I was one of the few that was invited to switch over and yep, I did it. So far I think I'm going to like it. You can add links, add lists, change archives, add labels (categories) and more without having to go into the html to do it. As of yet, I have no clue how it would work with custom designed templates and there was something said that if you are hosting Blogger on an FTP server or something you wouldn't be able to switch. In time, I think this is a very good step up for Blogger compared to others like MSN Spaces, Wordpress, Moveable Type, etc.

Sorry this is short, but I need to get in bed for work in the morning. I want to read a little before actually going to sleep. Right now I'm into CSI: Crime Scene Investigation-Binding Ties.

Later

No comments: