Saturday

Okay, let's see...

Since my last posting, my monitor finally went bellyup, so I was a few days without a computer. Wyrm pretty much stays on his playing World of Warcraft. I just didn't bother getting on his. Tuesday was Wyrm's and CR's birthdays (35 and 16). We celebrated on the Sunday before it with a cookout. CR got 2 computer games (that he couldn't play due to the monitor crises) and Wyrm got the Dungeons and Dragons cartoon series. When Tuesday rolled around, I was all ready for work when Wyrm came to me saying that he wanted to call in. He didn't have to twist my arm very much. We both ended up playing hookey from work and went to Owensboro for the rest of the afternoon. Wyrm spent his birthday money that he got from his parents on D&D books while I purchased a reasonably priced monitor at Office Depot. It was a very nice monitor that came to a total of $158. It also came with a $100 rebate that I hope will be accepted. It would be really nice to get $100 back. Once we got home I got busy along with CR's help and hooked up the new monitor. CR was excited so I let him play his new games for awhile before I got on it to check my email. Later on that night I found a nice surprise in my inbox. A friend of mine from elementary school had sent me photos of her newborn son. I was thrilled for her. As for any more news, it seems like work has managed to straighten out the water problem. Here's to hoping the water problem stays fixed, and they soon stop posting to work on Saturdays.

Later

No comments: