Friday

Bad, bad me. I haven’t...

Elizabeth's Photos @ Flickrwritten anything for the past couple of days. There's not really that much to write about. See, I told ya I live a boring and mundane life. I've actually been pacifying myself with downloading the rest of the episodes of Numb3rs to be completely caught up with all of my fave shows. I'm getting ready for the season premieres of Bones, Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles, NCIS, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, CSI: New York, CSI: Miami, and Numb3rs. New to my list of fave shows is Primeval. My husband discovered it somehow and said it look pretty interesting and that we should check it out. I am so hooked! It rates way up there with my other fave shows on leaving me wanting more. Way cool show!

Counting down to my last week of vacation. Can't wait. It's posted to work this Saturday, but we are supposed to have Sunday and Labor Day off. Then for me I'll work 4 days. We don't really have any major plans except for the Trail of Tears Pow Wow at Hopkinsville on Saturday the 6th and our anniversary on the 9th. I'm hoping to sweet talk my hubby into taking me to the Olive Garden.

 

Elizabeth

No comments: