Sunday

Oh, What a Day

Started out by having to wait on hubby at work till about 2 am. I then proceeded to stay up till about 5 am just goofing off on the web (must relieve the stress build up from the day). Got up and got ready to go to Wal-Mart to do the always fun grocery shopping. Then hubby and I wrestled with the new bed putting it together. After a few choice words and bumped knees we now have a new bed and it feels so good!!! Still working around my space and such. I will be adding more books on my list and possibly adding some photos if I can get up off my lazy butt and get them uploaded to the computer and sized. While waiting on dear hubby at work I managed to finish my test that I had been forever neglecting to do. Now I believe I have just to finish the practical exercise, and then I should be ready for my next module. For those that don't know, I am taking a home study course for Web Page Design. I enrolled at the Penn Foster Career School and am taking the Web Page Designer Program. I am the happiest when I have my nose in a book or at the computer. I decided to enroll in this program and hopefully upon completion maybe take on some jobs designing web sites for some extra income. While sitting here typing on the computer, I can hear the wind roaring through the trees. It's just a tad bit chilly in the house so I imagine it's pretty cool outside. We are having a light rain. I can tell it's light by the way the roof is leaking in the back room where hubby is at his computer gaming. It's just a slow drip. Usually when it's raining hard, the drips are more frequent and there are more of them. We have a pain in the rear for a landlord. Mom has repeatedly been asking him to fix the roof and he does. It's just that he doesn't fix it very well and it only lasts for awhile before the plop, plop of the leaks start again. We are discussing finding a new place to move, but where do we go and do we really want to fool with the hassle of packing up everything and moving it?

No comments: