Thursday

Well, This Weekend Sucked

Haven't posted anything for the past few days, and there's a reason why, too. I've been sick with the flu. It started Friday night at work. You know that tingling sensation you get in your throat and nose, like you're trying to catch a cold or that's what I thought it was. Needless to say I woke up Saturday afternoon with a 101 fever, body aches, and chills. I spent a miserable weekend. I just simply could not get out of bed. Sunday was a little better at least, but still had the body aches. Monday I had a doc. appt. and she told me it was the flu. She prescribed Tamiflu and lots of rest. Whoever invented Tamiflu, I could hug them right now. I'm tired and weak still but the yuckiest part has gone. She has me off till Monday so I get to relax at home for the rest of this week and get my strength back. So to everyone out there, be careful with your health.

No comments: