Saturday

At Last! The Weekend

Have to catch up. Haven't felt much like anything this week. I've had to wait on Dan for a couple of nights and when I didn't have to wait on him, I just felt yucky. You could say that I've been out of sorts this week. Sleeping is way off track for some reason. Do you know how hard it is to stay away on an assembly line? Extremely hard and it makes you miserable trying to fight it off. We got some snow tonight, and boy, is it blustery cold out. The temp says 32 but I bet the windchill factor is much lower. Tried playing the flute a little. Okay tried is such a strong word. It was more like sorrily attempted to play the flute. I managed to make a couple of notes. May try some more while I'm off. May also try to learn some Spanish too. It is so frustrating to be at work and people around you are speaking, but you can't understand them. Think I will call it a night for now.

No comments: