Tuesday

The Therapy Session

I always love my therapy sessions (insert sarcasm here). It's always basically the same thing. I'm not going to get any better or change myself overnight. But I guess I must do what is best for me, right? Picked up meds for my high blood pressure and my ambien. I'm having trouble sleeping again for some reason. I've ordered a new bed and mattress in hopes that will help solve some of the problem. I'm at the point where I wake up tired even though I've slept through the night. I'm even back to falling asleep again in the car on the way to work. I can't take the ambien during the week due to work and needing at least 8 or more hours to sleep. I usually wait till the weekend where I can lay in bed until I sleep it out so to speak. Like right now. I'm tired, but as soon as I hit the bed I will toss and turn till probably around 3 or 4 in the morning. I would like to switch jobs and see if that helps by ridding me of some of the stress that I keep. Oh well, we all can't have what we want.

No comments: