Sunday

Catching Up...

Haven't posted anything for the past few days. Work's been okay I guess. For some reason, here lately, the people are starting to get on my nerves again. Don't know if it has to do with me stopping one of my meds or not. This is something that I will go over with my doc when I see her on my next appt. I've had to wait for the hubby the past few nights. He's had to stay late so I've done some reading, writing in my journal, and playing Spyro: Shadow Legacy. I absolutely love Spyro games. That's what I usually play as a stress reliever. I have just about all of them. Did the grocery shopping yesterday. Hubby took me out to eat at the Olive Garden. I love Italian. We basically just goofed off and had a good time. It's rare that we are able to do that. Usually we're arguing. It's nice to be able to relax with him for a change.

No comments: