Friday

Gearing Up for the Weekend

Work-Blah! They are killing my hands. We'll just leave it at that. I came home to a wonderful surprise. My son was still up watching tv. Finally, he is starting to feel better. He actually cut up a little like he usually does and that felt so good. I have really been worried about him. Planning on keeping him home tomorrow so that he'll have the weekend and Monday(since there's no school)to rest up and get his strength back. I made the mistake of leaving my heavy coat at home. I figured with it being in the 40's tonight after work that I wouldn't need it, so I just wore my lightweight jacket. Boy, did I regret it. It was cold out there. It wouldn't have been that bad if it hadn't been so windy. Hard to believe that it was 60 when we left for work. No wonder people are so sick. Later

No comments: