Sunday

Zathura

First and foremost, I apologize for having such terrible reviews. I was never that great at giving reviews about anything especially for books and movies. I don't really know how to give a review without giving details so that I don't spoil it for those that haven't seen it. Anyway, this is my space, and I would like to recommend movies that I have interest in for others to see. I just got done watching this with my son, and I have to say that we both loved it. I even like it better than Jumanji. The best way to describe this one is Jumanji in space. I think that it would be good as a family movie. There is only one part in the whole movie that I can remember where it would be objectionable and that is where Danny calls his brother, Walter, a dick. Other than that I felt that it was a great story and the kids done wonderful jobs acting.

No comments: