Wednesday

Getting Worried

My son is still sick and hasn't made any improvement. In fact, I think he's getting worse. It looks like we may be taking another trip to the doctor. I don't go to church like I should, but I do believe in God, and I hope and pray he doesn't have pneumonia. That would just kill me. He hasn't been able to do anything this week except lay around. He hasn't been able to eat much, but he is still drinking liquids. I'm hoping I wake in the morning to find him a little better. Fixing to hit the bed here in a few. I spent the biggest part of tonight paying bills. Sometimes I feel like I just can't get any ahead. I work all day just so that I can take my paycheck and give it to everyone else. It would be so nice to be able to pay bills and still have money left over to do with what we want and have no worries. One can dream. Later

No comments: