Monday

Issues, issues, issues

Is it me or is Blogger having issues? It's becoming a real pain for me. Here lately I haven't been able to read any blogs that are hosted on blogger. When I do manage to access them, I've noticed that my blogger friends haven't been updating. I still have a sick one here. His fever has went down, but he has absolutely no energy and has done nothing but lay around. I will be so glad when he is feeling better. I hate seeing him this way. Busy day, busy day. Got up around 10:00 am(that's unusual for me) and headed to the health dept. Came back home and waited a couple of hours before heading out again to pick up tax refund, drop off FMLA papers at the doc's office, then headed over to my therapist, and then last but not least, we went to Wal-Mart to get the oil changed in the car. We just arrived home not too long ago, and I am now relaxing in front of the computer before picking out a movie to watch with my son. Then tomorrow it's back to work again. Oh, what fun. Later

No comments: