Monday

It's 3:00 In the Morning

I am just not wanting to give it up. I know that if I go to bed I will go to sleep and then wake up. I simply do not want to go back into that "hellhole". I know that sounds awful in me, but I just can't help it. I can't stand it there anymore. It's not that I don't want to work. I just hate being in that environment. I would so much rather be here at home in front of the computer doing some type of internet work or web site design. That's why I signed up for the home study program. Hopefully, I will be able to make something of it and at least be able to pay some bills so that I can quit and look for a job elsewhere. On a much brighter note, a co-worker told me about this health discount program that can save me money on prescriptions, dental, vision, chiropractic, and medical. I have been doing some research on the web, and the co-worker provided me with a DVD to watch. I decided to sign up and give it a try. If nothing else, I can always cancel if I don't like it. It's called Ameriplan. There is also a program where you can sign up as a broker. I decided to give this part a try. At least this one gives you a guarantee and you can cancel it at anytime. I may try putting some flyers up at the local post office, school, grocery store just to see if I can do anything. If this somehow manages to take off, maybe I can use it to pay off my bills and be able to look for a better job elsewhere and still do webdesigning also. I guess I should call it quits for the night and get my butt into bed. Maybe work won't be so bad like it has been lately. Later

No comments: