Tuesday

Starting the Sales Pitch

Update: I am no longer in the Ameriplan program. I cancelled it due to there weren't that many dentists/doctors available in this area. I just sent out emails to everyone on my contact list about the Ameriplan discount program that I just signed up with. I know it's kind of too soon because I haven't received my broker package yet, but I wanted to at least see if I could get a list going of interested people. I'm eager to at least try selling this plan in my neighborhood. Work went fairly well tonight. I was surprised by it being Monday. If anything could go wrong at that place, it's usually on a Monday. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Tuesday will run as smooth. My son is heading back to school. He finally has made improvement. He still has that nagging cough, but other than that, he's pretty much okay now. I know he'll be loaded down with makeup work. I'm hoping the rumor that we're supposed to work this weekend isn't true so that I can be home with him and help him get it caught up. I'll be calling him on my break to see how his day went. Found a new game that I can say I'm addicted to at MSN Games. It's called Luxor. It's kind of like Zuma in a way so I guess that's why I like it. I'll probably play it for a little bit and then I need to get my butt in bed. Later

No comments: