Thursday

Try It Again

Okay, I'm going to try going back into work in the morning. I called in yesterday and basically told them, " I just don't feel like putting up with you". Who knows? I may not have a job when I go back. I know that should bother me, but it really doesn't. I've been doing searches over the web on legit work at home jobs. Is there really a legit work at home job? If there is would someone please point me in the right direction? I feel like I'm going insane, and I really don't want to go back to that "hellhole". What to do, what to do? I'm giving everyone my apologies for boring you with my escapades at work. Honestly, there is nothing else that I do. That place takes up most of my time, and when I do have time, I'm so mentally exhausted that I don't want to do anything. MSN Spaces is being a pain right now. I've been reading around and it seems that I'm not the only one having problems. I can't access my profile to change some settings and my pic. For others, it's not being able to add comments, not being able to add photos, and problems with media players(or whatever the toy is). I'm really irritated with the bugs and glitches going on, but that doesn't change my opinion on the new changes. I happen to like them. Especially having more themes to choose from. It helps with me not being satisfied with what I have. Now I can change my theme on a whim to whatever interests me at the moment. I like being able to do that. I just wish that I could acces the html and play around a little bit. Well alot of good it did me to set up an Amazon account. Noone's clicking my book links except for myself to check my accurace at coming up with the code. I may think about adding another list of my fave games that I like to play or maybe some links to electronics. I'm an electronics nut. Can't understand, but I love to play with them. We filled out our taxes today while we took a break from that wretched place. We're not getting squat back. Seems like I can't get a break anywhere. Anyway, with what we do get back, I'll put some into savings to pay on the taxes for the car when they come due, and both the hubby and my son are needing eye checkups and new glasses. I'll also be paying some bills that I have gotten behind on with missing work due to the flu. Where's having the luck to win the lottery when you need it? Later

No comments: