Friday

Better Than Expected

Well, things seemed to go much better tonight. I was left alone to do my work with what I needed to use. I had myself all worked going in. My stomach was getting quesy as hubby pulled up to let me out, but everything worked out just fine. They're calling for snow. Yay! We had some big, fat, pretty flakes coming down Wednesday, but there was no major accumulation. This time they're calling for 3-5 inches for my area. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I may get my camera out this time and send some pictures to another blogging friend of mine. She lives in Georgia and doesn't get to see the pretty white stuff. There's some type of new program going on at work that will be implemented the 17th. The signs say to stop by medical to pick up instructions and such. They're calling it "The Biggest Loser" and I think it has something to do with trying to lose weight. My hubby suggested that we both look into it. I may do so next week when I have more time. We both need to lose quite a few pounds. Later

No comments: