Monday

Where Has the Time Gone

Where has the time gone my little one You’re growing so fast every day Everything about you and around you is changing And I really don’t know what to say Where has the time gone my little one You’re growing older and so am I It seems just like yesterday you were a baby And it was the first time I heard you cry Where has the time gone my little one Now it’s your first year in school You’re learning so much so fast And it’s getting harder to make you follow rules Where has the time gone little one Soon you’ll be going to high school and hanging with the girls You’ll be experiencing different emotions And entering a whole new world Where has the time gone little one You’ll be off to college or marriage will come first You’ll understand one day what I’m feeling When your wife will give birth Where has the time gone my little one One day my hair will be turning gray And I’ll be leaving you alone I hope that life will be good to you I’ll pray Where has the time gone This and all other works contained in this site are copyrighted©. No reproduction in any manner is permitted.

No comments: