Sunday

It's Going Around

Hubby's been complaining for the past couple of days that he hasn't been feeling well. This morning he woke before I did(there's a first time for everything)and got dressed. He then proceeded to wake and tell me that he was going to the doctor, and if I wanted to get groceries, I had better get up and get going. I hurried out of bed and got dressed myself and we both headed out the door. He dropped me off at Wal-Mart to get the shopping done while he went on to the doctor. He met me in McDonald's saying that the office was full and that they had already treated alot of people from our area. Some type of URI is going around is what the doctor stated. With groceries done got, we picked up his medicine and headed back home. He is now in the bedroom watching the movies we picked up and my son is in the living room watching the movie I picked up for him. By doing everything so late in the day it feels like my day is already gone, and I will have to go back to work tomorrow. It's so thrilling to go into work everyday. While at Wal-Mart, I picked up a dumbbell set in the hopes that I will get off my lazy butt and actually use them. I really need to shed some pounds, but it is so hard when I crave the sweets. I actually would prefer to eat sweets over healthy food. I know that's a bad thing to do, but when that piece of chocolate cake is just sitting there looking, oh, so good, you can't help but eat it. Later

No comments: