Monday

And With the Coming of Spring

Follows the tormenting of the storms. We've had a few this week along with some tornadoes in the tri-state area. My grandmother called early this morning to tell us that we were under a tornado watch. They usually get up real early in the mornings while we sleep in. It wasn't long after she called that our power went off, but no major storm blew our way. We had some thunder and rain, but that's about it. What's so annoying about our power going out is that I have to make rounds after it comes back on to reset clocks and reprogram VCR's and TV's. I've added What's Your Story under my websites listings. I checked it out a little while ago to see what new spaces were listed and found to my surprise that I had already voted.? Now how I did this I don't rightly know since I haven't checked out the new listings until just an hour ago. This proves irritating cause I'm actually enjoying voting for the space of my choice. Any which way, while I was checking out one of the spaces listed I found a space that I deem noteworthy and deserves a "looksy". Libby Dawn Abraham is a soldier's wife whose hubby is in Iraq. Her most recent posts stresses that she hasn't heard from him in a few days and is making her uneasy. If anyone is reading this, if you don't mind stop by and give her a hello and maybe some comforting thoughts. Well I did it again. I entered my space in the Blog Explosion battle of the blogs. I am now 0-2. You just can't win for losing. Oh, well, it's just for fun anyway. Need to head off to bed and try to get some sleep. Therapy is tomorrow and that is always a joy for me (not!). Later

No comments: