Thursday

Do You Believe In Ghosts?

I can't say that I do or don't believe, but I can say that in no way will I ever be in a place that is rumored to be haunted. This subject has always fascinated me ever since I was a little girl. I would spend my time checking out books of haunting stories from the public or my school library. It was nothing for me to spend my time inside reading than outside like most kids. Now that I'm older(and have cable), I spend time watching haunting programs if I'm able to find them. I used to be a regular watcher of Ghost Hunters until it just got to be a pain to keep up with taping it. I would also watch that one show which Linda Blair was host, but I just can't remember the name of it right now. My reason of asking this question is because on the way home from work the hubby and I were listening to Coast to Coast on the radio and their guest was Erika Frost, a tour guide on board the Queen Mary. Why my hubby listens to these type of radio programs I will never know, but this one time it piqued my curiosity. Do any of you believe in ghosts or have had any type of ghost encounter? If so, would you please share your story? Later

No comments: