Sunday

Yesterday Was Interesting...

to say the least. First off our weekend was ruined because they felt the need to exercise their powers and post it for weekend work. As the hubby was dropping me off, I was turned around trying to get my belongings out of the backseat when our car was bumped into my shoulder and leg. When I looked up, I was surprised to see someone else's car in our driver's side door. Hubby was surprised as well cause he was still in the car when it hit. The other driver(poor woman)was terribly upset. She was dropping off her son at work, and I'm still unsure as to why she backed into us. The hubby and the other driver were exchanging information and waiting for the sheriff while I was in medical with ice packs. I'm fine except for sore spot on my shoulder. Our car though is a different story. There's a big dent in the door. Hubby will be spending the next few days gathering estimates while I will be contacting our insurance tomorrow. Then I guess we just sit and wait until the insurance contacts us. I would like to say thank you to two bloggers that have added me in their links on their blogs. I know it's a little late, but I haven't felt like posting when I got home from work these past couple of nights. I'm linked to The New Century Notebook and Shelley's Scoop. The New Century Notebook is already added to my Blog list. As for Shelley's Scoop, I found Latte Lady by reading Tea and Bon Bons with Amy. Latte Lady is a realtor and coffee lover. She's just started a spaces of her own after reading others and getting bit by the blogging bug so she's just posted a little. Try giving her a "looksee" and tell her hello. The weather here has just been aggravating. First it's warm and then it's cold. My chest and sinuses are clogged up yet again over this constant weather teeter totter. I will be so glad when it warms up and stays warm. It's annoying not knowing exactly how to dress for outside after work. Hopefully next weekend I won't have to work and will have more time to play on the web. Like someone said, I am totally addicted to the Web and love it. Later

No comments: