Sunday

This Is Absolutely Amazing (Talking About Rosacea)

And no, I don't mean that rosacea is amazing. I'm talking about this new makeup that I ordered. Sheer Cover. I never in my wildest dreams believed that I could get rid of the red on my face and the small veins, but, voila, it is totally gone and looks so natural. I had the makeup applied in just seconds with no messes or anything like I usually do. I'm not very makeup savvy(that's my sister's category), but this was just lickety split and you're done. It actually does what it advertises, and there isn't that heavy makeup feel that you have with ordinary cosmetics. This will be perfect to use during the week at work and on the weekends just dress it up with eyeshadow mascara and blush. I'm completely amazed and totally satisfied. Will post before and after photos later on for those that are interested. I'm sold with Sheer Cover! Later Later

No comments: