Sunday

Aggravations

Grrrr. I'm still having connection problems. One day I'll be online and the next I can't get online if my life depended on it. Wireless is a real pain. For some strange reason, I cannot edit my profile. Every time I click on the edit button it takes me to the page that says "space is temporarily unavailable". What??? This is proving to be really irritating. If anyone out there knows how I can edit my profile without getting that annoying unavailable page, would you please leave a comment and explain how? Posting it to work this weekend was absolutely a waste of time. Everything that we done could have been done during the week and we really didn't accomplish anything tonight. On a little brighter note(if you can call it that), I actually won a battle on Battle of the Blogs at BE. It completely shocked me. Anyway, I need to head off to bed and get some shuteye. Later

No comments: