Thursday

Let Me Tell You About Myself

Please note that this is subject to change as things are added/deleted 1. My fave color is blue 2. I love to write. I've been writing since I was about 6 years old. I can remember sitting at the kitchen table and writing my very first poem that I gave as a gift to my mother. She still has that poem to this day in a frame. 3. I love to read. My favorite book series are The Little House Books: I've been reading and rereading those since I was in grade school, Star Wars novels: I am a big collector of Star Wars novels. I have all kinds. My fave in those was the New Jedi Order series, Harry Potter: I got hooked on these after I saw the first movie. I also enjoy the Resident Evil series(based on the popular video game), sci-fi, teach your self, CSI series, and so many more that I have on my bookshelf in my room. 4. I love photography. I don't feel that I'm all that great at it, but I love packing my camera and taking pictures. If you are interested in seeing more photos that I have please feel free to email me, and I will send you the link to where I have them uploaded. 5. I love mexican and italian foods. Burritos, enchiladas are faves along with lasagna, spaghetti, fettucini. Yum! 6. I am still stuck in the 80's. This is the music that I grew up on and still have it stuck in my head and in my CD collection. I also enjoy listening to The Cranberries, LaBouche, Eiffel 65, Cyndi Lauper, Stevie Nicks, Fleetwood Mac, Madonna(the older songs), B-52's, Human League, Jann Arden, The Corrs, Loreena McKennit, Enya, Mary Chapin Carpenter(I love her songwriting), Bellamy Brothers, Brooks & Dunn, Trisha Yearwood, LeAnn Rimes, Dwight Yoakum, and much, much, more. I love listening to songs of the 50's, 60's, 70's, and 80's. I love Rock, Pop, some easy listening, country, a little bit of heavy metal, some classical, dance. 7. If I had to describe me, I would say that I am very shy, but kind. I give respect to those who I feel deserve it, I like being around older people a little more than I do younger(I can relate to older people more), very self critical, emotional, artsy(I would love to learn to paint and play musical instruments), reserved, loyal. 8. My fave games to play are Spyro the Dragon, Resident Evil, and Star Wars games. 9. I feel like I'm terrible at cooking. In fact, I don't really like cooking. 10. I've been diagnosed with Avoidant Personality Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, and Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder. Sounds like fun don't it. I am currently on medication for it and trying hard to work on changing things. It's slow going, but family has said that they've seen a change in me for the better. 11. I suffer from rosacea. Usually it doesn't bother me until people start staring consistently when I'm having a really bad flare up, but there are times when I go out that I would just like to have a clear face without looking like a stop sign. For me, I have found a makeup that I'm satisfied with. Sheer Cover really camouflages the redness, bumps, and veins about 98 percent. Nothing will ever completely cover it, but this so far works really well. So far my known triggers for flareups are: extreme hot/cold conditions, hot foods/drinks, and caffeine.

No comments: