Monday

Same Ol' thing

Sorry for not posting so much this week. With work posting for us to come in on every Saturday, it feels like it's starting to really get to me. I'm really tired when I come home, and a couple of nights, I've had to wait on hubby. I didn't get home till around 3:00 am. Honestly, there is nothing really to post about. My day is always pretty much the same ol' thing. I get up, get dressed, go to work, come home, go to bed, repeat next day. Not much of an existence, I know, but working 2nd shift, it's kind of hard to do anything really. Last week was a little more tolerable. Since going to church and letting God into my life, work has been a little more easy going. I'm still having the same irritating issues, but now when something bothers me, I start talking to God and a peaceful feeling comes over me. I'm still mad and irritated, but the I am able to manage through the night so much better. Also, I have almost completely stopped cussing. I used to swear something awful at work. This week I've slipped just a couple of times and have really managed to calm myself down. It's a lot of work, but I'm doing it. Later

No comments: