Tuesday

Meet Rachel Pennington: How I See It

I'd like ya'll to meet Rachel Pennington. She's a mom of two teenagers, and a wife of 20 years. She lives in Northern Georgia and according to her profile photography is her passion. Rachel has been blogging since around the fall of 2004 and uses blogger. Her topics of blogging include her two teens, Brooke(19) and Cain(16), her photography, family, and her life. Besides photography, her other interest include hiking, camping, and being involved with her family. She takes wonderful photographs and has gobs of them that she has uploaded to Flickr. She's been behind the camera (so to speak) since she was 8 when her parents bought her her first camera for Christmas. Since then it's been non stop. Her fave subjects are her son and daughter although after so many photos they may feel that it's time for her to find new models. Besides her children, she also loves shooting nature and sports. Rachel describes her passion in these words, "I am crazy about photography. I love shooting nature, & sports, mostly American football and baseball. I'm just starting to get brave enough to shoot random people. I love looking at a person's face or hands and wondering what their life is like. I also love macro photography." Rachel also has her own website of her beautiful photos that she has for purchase, Rachel Pennington Photography. While online this week, please take a moment of your time and check out Rachel and tell her that I sent ya.

No comments: