Monday

Guest For a Week (My Life in Italy by Ann)

Wow! After being accepted by BE, I decided to also run the rent campaign. I haven't had it going for long at all and I already have a guest blogger: I'd like for ya'll to meet my guest for the week, Ann, and check out her blog, My Life in Italy. Ann is a 34 year old American gal who is currently living in Italy with her husband, Luca. Their meeting is quite a story of its own. She had posted in a Yahoo group that she would be visiting Italy for a week. This was in October of 2001. She received an email 3 weeks before she left from Luca offering to show her around the area and perhaps going out for a coffee or dinner one evening. Ann then explains that as things progressed before the trip, Luca offered his hospitality by inviting her to stay with him and his parents while she was visiting. To find out more about their story you'll have to read here. Right now Ann and Luca are in the process of possibly moving to Canada. Luca is receiving help from a friend to translate his resume and website into English. Ann is busy getting all of the necessary paperwork together for immigration to Canada. Ann has many entries on what life is like in Italy. From Italians and Housework to Making Friends in Italy, Ann tells of what it is like living in Italy and how it differs from here in the US. As for her hobbies, Ann enjoys geneology, camping, blogging, traveling, and more. She also has a photo album where you can see photos of her wedding. Ann and Luca make a lovely couple. Won't you please take a moment of your time and click over to Ann's blog, My Life in Italy. Also, as an added bonus, any blogger that is featured here will also be featured on my MSN Space: Welcome to my Home at a later time free of charge (no credits necessary).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the warm welcome and wonderful write up Liz!
Ann
http://www.blogcharm.com/amborg

Elizabeth said...

You are more than welcome. It's something that I like to do for fun and have it going on my other blog, too.

http://proffburd.spaces.msn.com