Saturday

Well, I'm Having a Ball!

Can’t ya tell by me not posting anything yesterday. I played around on the computer most of the day getting my fill where I can’t get on it for very long after work. I fixed up my blog at This Is Me…like it or not. Nothing fancy schmancy. Just added some links, changed font styles, and other nonsensical things that people like to do to gussy up their blog. I still want to add a few more things, but other than that I can say that I am done. My entries are basically copy and paste from my word processor. People are talking about how blogger had issues and they lost all of their entries so I thought what better way to back them up than to put them in a folder on my computer. I’m eventually going to hop all of my entries over to here and then later on saving them to disk. So if you notice the redundancy in both places that’s why. I may start posting some different things later on. I went grocery shopping today, and usually this is a tiresome chore for me but not today. I couldn’t believe the people that we were running into that we hadn’t seen in quite some time. I was actually having fun and wondering who else I was going to see while pushing the cart through the aisles. Hopefully most of you have heard by now that MSN Spaces will soon (June 5th) be changing our spaces url’s. In other words instead of the url that I have now (http://spaces.msn.com/proffburd) after June 5th I will have a new space address (http://proffburd.spaces.msn.com/). Most spacers that have left comments are complaining about it interfering with their rankings and status on other traffic/link exchange sites. For me, it’s no biggee. I will just basically have to go to two or three places and just simply change the url. From what I’m understanding our space addy’s will undergo a possible change yet again when MSN Spaces changes to Space Live. I’m eagerly anticipating the unveiling to see what new features or changes they are making.

Later

No comments: