Sunday

Happy Mother's Day

I sincerely hope that all those who read my space are enjoying a wonderful Mother’s Day. I know that I am. Work was yet again very troublesome and upsetting. So much so that I was too tired and frustrated to post anything. My spirits were lifted very much when I came home and saw a beautiful ceramic angel flower arrangement from CR. I am so blessed and happy to have such a wonderful son. There are many times that I have come home from work so downhearted and depressed and all I had to do was see CR, and my spirits were soon lifted. He is most definitely the light of my life. Mom enjoyed Mother’s Day even through the troubles she’s been having with her back. Took stopped by yesterday to visit with her and dropped off gifts and cards. It was enough for Mom just to see her daughter. She received some beautiful garden statues and flowers. She also received another bouquet when she awoke this morning as a surprise. I bought some flowers last night on the way home and fixed the arrangement while she was asleep. I love being sneaky. Mom decided to go to the doctor today about her back. All she received was some type of shot, but she said that it seems to be working. Hopefully it will help her back to ease. CR is wanting the computer to go online and do some research for his homework so I guess that means I will give it up and probably watch some television or put a movie in. Later

No comments: