Wednesday

It Comes to an End

Alas, I’m on the countdown till that time where I must arise and meet the day just to head into that black abyss known as “my job”. Nice intro, huh? I had a therapy session today, and how did it go? I’m not quite sure. Somehow I must contact my unconscious mind and talk to it. I must let it know that certain things in life will be alright for me to explore, and if I get hurt, I am stronger now and will be able to handle whatever may come at me. I must apologize to my unconscious mind for calling it the “bad part” of my brain. I must give my unconscious mind some alternatives for situations that are part of everyday living but for me spur great fear. I will be writing my unconscious mind a letter later on with a full apology and renaming from “bad part” to Me #1. Have I completely lost you now or do you think that I have totally lost my mind? I’ll leave that questions open for answers. For the movie lovers who are fans of the X-Men series and have not yet seen the third installment, you have to go see this movie. In my humble opinion it was totally awesome! I will give a review later. I came home from my little escapades to discover that CR’s nose decided to announce its presence by showing some blood (still wondering if I’ve lost my mind?). Fortunately it ceased, but left behind a headache that Tylenol had no problems wiping out (????!!!!! Is she nuts?). After a little rest, we finished our viewing of The Patriot. It is very hard for someone to get me to watch a war movie with them. I am a sucker for crying throughout sad movies, and this is one that is on the list of tearjerkers for me. CR has watched this movie countless times and for me, it is only the 2nd time that I have seen it. Still it is a very good movie and story. I must take me leave now from this entry so that I may have time to write my review for X-Men 3: The Last Stand Later (and no I haven’t totally flipped. I’ve flipped just a little and am in one of my strange moods, enjoy!)

No comments: