Wednesday

X-Men 3: The Last Stand

Can we say, “totally awesome!”? Yep, that’s what this movie is in my opinion. I was quite surprised with the direction that the screenwriters went for this story, but not disappointed. There were some sad moments that had me in tears, but overall a great action movie. As most of you may have heard by now, there is a small clip at the end of the credits that you must see. To understand it though, you must pay attention to one scene at the early start of the movie: Warning: this is a small spoiler and therefore will be hidden from view. If anyone wishes to read the following you must use your cursor to highlight the area as if you were going to copy and paste. Start here: Pay close attention to the scene where Xavier is teaching a class about a person whose body is visible but the mind is no longer functioning. He will start to talk about the ethics of transferring one person’s mind into this shell of body when he gets interrupted. I like the addition of Beast, and I think that Kelsey Grammer did a great job with this role. This is one that I will definitely be adding to my DVD library when it is released. Not just because it’s part of series, and I have to own all of the sequels to it, but because it’s that good.

No comments: