Thursday

Keeping My Fingers Crossed

I’m counting down till Friday. Today is CR’s last day of school, and hopefully it will be my last day of work for this weekend. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that those life-sucking leeches don’t get the ridiculous idea of posting mandatory overtime for Saturday and ruin my 3-day weekend that I had planned. Here’s to hoping. I’m really surprised with the weather we’ve been having. Usually it’s already so hot that we’re running the airconditioner. Right now it’s just a tad bit chilly, but that makes it all the better to snuggle under the covers and sleep away. Actually that’s what I need to be doing, but I just can’t give it up yet. I’m like a little kid that doesn’t want to go to bed and tries his hardest to stay awake even though the eyelids slowly droop. I know that as soon as I go to sleep the alarm will go off, and it’ll be time to get up again. I so hate having to go in to work. I’ve really been considering quitting and trying for a parttime job up at the café. I’ve never waitressed in my life, but I’m willing to try anything new just to get some of my sanity back. Later

No comments: