Friday

Well It Didn't Work

Those life sucking leeches at work posted it for mandatory overtime Saturday. Talk about screwing up my weekend plans. I have today off, and I’m thankful for that. I’ll get to be with CR, Took, and Mom. I’m still planning on taking lots of pictures, but I’ll be missing the best of everything tomorrow. I can still go to the battle on Sunday, but I won’t get any photos of the ball this year. I love watching them twirl those beautiful dresses. I’m hoping that I can get myself up early Saturday morning to take photos of the parade and then come back for a short nap before work. Work is so good about ruining any plans that someone may have. I have to say that I’m definitely a procrastinator. I’ve had all this week to get my gear together, and what do I do? I’m rummaging through bags and boxes for my camera stuff at 2:00 in the morning. I like to never found my memory card reader, and I hope that my battery is charged up cause who knows where my battery charger is. Looks like I would learn to take care of things ahead of time instead of waiting at the last minute, but not me. Later

No comments: