Friday

The Rumors Were True

I am home and in absolute bliss. I thought that I would be here at the computer ranting about those leeches at work cracking their whip and working us this weekend. When I went in at the start of the shift, the posting was up that we were working Friday (which that really doesn’t bother me) and there would be no production on Monday. I was still happy over this announcement, but middleways through the shift (actually it was after dayshift left the building lol!) a revision was posted stating that the only ones working Friday would by dayshift. Talk about some ecstatic team members. We were all thrilled over this news. There were still a few grumblings over paychecks being short next week, but the majority had already taken care of the money issues by volunteering for overtime in other departments. Me, I just wanted time off. Plans are already made to enjoy an outing at the cafĂ©. I love that quality time with my son. Okay, I know that I said before that my permanent home would be here at MSN Spaces, but I just can’t help it. I can never be satisfied with anything for very long. I was very bad about this when I was a kid. My sister and I were constantly begging for new crayons whenever we wore down the sharp points, but mostly we were told to go ahead and use what we had. Oops, I’m off track here. Anyway, I’m in the process of moving my entries over to blogger yet again (and possible Wordpress at a later time) under a new title of This Is Me…like it or not. I have no plans of deleting my MSN Space so I will be posting at both places. I just want something where I can be creative with the template and add features. I’m already bored with what I have here. I may just hide most of my lists for awhile for something different. Okay, I have to close this for now. My hands have been bothering me this week and are really sore and achy tonight. Later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad that you are on Blogger. I had such a rough time commenting on MSN that most of the time I just gave up. And I had problems even when I signed in.

Elizabeth said...

I thought that something was up cause I hadn't seen ya for awhile. I also missed being able to play around with the template and add cool things. I still like MSN Spaces, but it's hard to add things. Hope to see ya around and comment often!

PS. The entries here will pretty much be the same as my MSN Spaces. Every once in awhile there may be some differences. Bookmark me, please. And you may also change the link you have for me in your listings.