Wednesday

I Am So Tired

I just simply couldn’t post an entry last night. I came home from work just mentally exhausted. I’m having the hardest time getting out of bed to get ready and to make it harder this week, we have had to pick up a co-worker and give him a ride to work and home. It’s not that I mind having him along, but just for some reason this week it seems so hard to get up out of bed. Actually right now I’m having a hard time concentrating typing this, but I don’t want to just give up and go to bed yet. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that the rumors at work will come true. Talk is that we will not be working Friday or Monday. No one seems to know the reason why and I really don’t care. I get four days of rest and relaxation. CR and I have already made plans to have breakfast at the café while I’m off. I’m able to do breakfast cause afterwards I can come home and take a nice nap. That’s not something I can do at work when that tired feeling hits me all of a sudden. This is going to be short tonight cause I want to do my nightly reading before I head off to bed. Later

No comments: