Monday

Surprise, Surprise

If you read my previous blog entry, you should have noticed the button to take you to Odeo. I guess you could say that I've joined the podcasting world. I found odeo one night and signed up, but never got around to doing anything with it until Sat. I have set up a podcast of my space here. I'm not sure exactly what I will read on it, but it will definitely contain me reading my blog entries. Don't know for sure if I will continue doing it or not. Will just have to see. Now I would like to direct your attention to one of my "neighbors". Latte Lady is being featured on What's Your Story? for this week. If you don't mind, please take a moment of your time and visit with her. This entry is going to be short and sweet tonight. I'm starting a cold and my nose is stuffy. Plus I'm having the usual aches and blah feeling. So, I'm going to call it a night. Later

No comments: